CYTRON 10AMP MOTOR DRIVER ARDUINO SHIELD REV 2
Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)"SHIELD-MD10" is a compatible Arduino motor shield for controlling high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously. It should be stacked on to an Arduino main controller board such as Arduino UNO R3. It is compatible with:
This Motor Driver shield uses full solid state components which results in faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. It has stackable side headers which allows for more Arduino shields to be stacked on top of it. Each shield comes with two mini jumpers for you to select different digital pin for PWM (speed) and DIR (direction), so you can actually stack more shield together.Features:
- Arduino UNO R3
- Arduino Mega 2560 R3
- Maker UNO or Maker UNO +
- Arduino Leonardo
- CT-UNO (Cytron Arduino UNO R3 Compatible)
- CT-ARM (Cytron ARM Cortex M0, Arduino UNO R3 Compatible)
- and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
Document and References:Packing List:
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V (Rev1.0), 7V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
Stackable I/O header pin.
Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
- 1 x Shield-MD10 (with components soldered and two mini jumpers)